FS: Meret ALS Kit

Dominion

Forum Asst. Chief
I am selling my meret ALS bag. There is nothing wrong with it, it's in perfect condition there is just something else on the horizon I would like to get and some changes to what I'm required to carry that is also influencing this decision.

The bag retails brand new for $319 not including shipping from Meret, I would like to sell my bag for 260$ not including shipping. Shipping will be calculated based on your preferences, I will warn you the bag while not heavy is quite large and doesn't collapse easily.

I've loved this bag while I've had it, it's done everything I need it to and holds everything you'd need as an ALS or even BLS provider. The bag will come with all the dividers, velcro strips, clear sided containers, and shoulder strap (the shoulder strap is extra from meret, I'll include it no extra). If you're interested I'll accept paypal, money order, or check. For money order and check the money will have to clear my account and be transferred from my primary checking into a secondary checking before I will ship the bag. This is just to protect me from fraudulent checks.

Here are some pictures, this is back when I bought the bag about a year ago, then it had BLS equipment, now it's stocked with my ALS stuff.

jVXIql.jpg

qE1ijl.jpg