First day of medic school

Onceamedic

Forum Asst. Chief
Finally !!! after 1 1/2 years on the wait list, here it is. The first day of paramedic school. Wish me luck !:unsure:

Rattletrap

Forum Lieutenant
Congrats. You will be giving up a lot to get through the class but it it worth it. So, hang in there.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
why a year and half wait?

OP
OP
O

Onceamedic

Forum Asst. Chief
why a year and half wait?
Its arguably one of the best programs in the state, and it is always full. They also have a policy of accomodating all affiliated students first, then offering the spots to unaffiliated students. The program size is limited by the clinical and field experience placements as well.

Thank you all for your good wishes.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
That is great news!! Good luck with your studies! :)

firecoins

IFT Puppet

firecoins

IFT Puppet

medic258

Forum Crew Member
why would anone be afraid to ask questions? ;)

I have been teaching for the last 4-5 years. You would not believe how many people do not ask questions in class. The problem is some people may have the same question. I also think that a discussion is the best way to learn, not just straight lecture. There are questions that are best asked after class though. I am not sure about the rest of the world but there are a lot of questions that start of with "What if..." around here. These questions do have a place and can be very valuable however I have had the same students that ask these questions repeatedly.

Sorry, I did not mean to hijack this thread.