finished! (well almost)

Sera

Forum Probie
Hey guys.. been awhile since I have posted here.
Just thought I'd let you know that I finished the school portion of my course =) These past 3-4 months have just flown by.. I'm glad I got through it but I will definetly miss some of my class mates (amazing how close you can get!). We started the year off with 21 students.. 4 flunked out.

Unfortunately now I have to wait almost 2 full months to go and do my field training. I hate that I have that huge gap of doing nothing-- I don't want to forget any of the info that I have right now.

Just wondering if anyone here is working in Vancouver, BC? I will be going there in a few weeks and staying until I have to come back here and do my practicum. I've been in contact with a few of their services and am trying to get a "ride along" organized. I think itd be a good experience doing some training in van =)

Also, if any of you have any tips to give me for my practicum itd be greatly appreciated =)
Cheers!

Guardian

Forum Asst. Chief
Hey guys.. been awhile since I have posted here.
Just thought I'd let you know that I finished the school portion of my course =) These past 3-4 months have just flown by.. I'm glad I got through it but I will definetly miss some of my class mates (amazing how close you can get!). We started the year off with 21 students.. 4 flunked out.

Unfortunately now I have to wait almost 2 full months to go and do my field training. I hate that I have that huge gap of doing nothing-- I don't want to forget any of the info that I have right now.

Just wondering if anyone here is working in Vancouver, BC? I will be going there in a few weeks and staying until I have to come back here and do my practicum. I've been in contact with a few of their services and am trying to get a "ride along" organized. I think itd be a good experience doing some training in van =)

Also, if any of you have any tips to give me for my practicum itd be greatly appreciated =)
Cheers!

Congratulations, I don’t know jack crap about Vancouver but if you’re ever in the United States…

Last edited by a moderator: