European EMS Quality

carl damour

Forum Ride Along
good day my fellow medic friends!!

I am part of a delegation attending EMS congress 2018 in Copenhagen!! I am looking for others like minded people who believe in making quality paramedicine changes and who would like to connect while I am in Europe. I may be extending my trip a little and will also have to time to connect after the conference to meet and visit EMS services. Thus, I am also looking to connect with service representatives who are interested in showing a fellow colleague the quality of their service!!

Thank you all!!

MJG

Forum Probie
Sorry - hope my replies is not too late.
Unfortunately I will be abroad most of the summer, but I know a few services close to the German border to Denmark. In case you want to give them a visit, I could arrange something for you.

Best wishes!

OP
OP
C

carl damour

Forum Ride Along
Sure I plan on returning to Europe in a month or two and happy to receive your information!

MJG

Forum Probie
If you are in Northern Ireland - I'll be there from Mid of June to mid of July. After that I'll be out of Europe for a while again.
Send me a message on where you are planning to go and I can see it I have people there in my contact book.
Best wishes!