Does AMR respond to potential hires?

MikeX21

Forum Ride Along
I've applied twice for AMR in the last couple months and I have had zero response from them. With other companies they would at least call back, E-mail, or even send a letter telling me they're not hiring at the moment or that the job position has been filled. Though with AMR they never respond, so I'm just curious if that's just how they react to potential hires or if my information isn't making it to them. I've even left messages to their HR person(s) in charge of hiring and got nothing back for almost 3 months.

This is AMR Modesto, CA, BTW.

Fbarba123

Forum Lieutenant
Did you apply online? or did you just send in a cold application?

OP
OP
M

MikeX21

Forum Ride Along
Did you apply online? or did you just send in a cold application?

With Modesto's AMR, they require more paperwork than what's on the site. So I got the complete application from them and turned it in one or two days afterward.

Fbarba123

Forum Lieutenant
That's good. I think the reason they haven't contacted you is because your ahead of the game. i recently applied, and they just sent me paperwork to be filled out. Did you apply recently?

uberowen

Forum Ride Along
Dang. So that makes 3 of us trying for the same position at Modesto AMR. . . good luck to both of you! Any other places you know of in the area that are possibly taking applications in for EMT?

Fbarba123

Forum Lieutenant
I withdrew my application. They sent me a packet that was due yesterday, but opted out because the drive is too far..... especially for a pt position.. Good luck to both of you!

Fbarba123

Forum Lieutenant
congrats on the call. Good luck, there are hundred of applicants for every 1-3 position over in socal