Dang It!!! Darn It!! Geeeezzz!!!

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
So I have been saving to by myself a Master Cardiology Stethoscope. My partner has one and I really like it. So finally I am able to order it. I even paid extra for overnight shipping so I could have it in time for my shift on Sunday.

Got me the Purple one. Finally its here. I am so excited, I rip open the box and what assaults my eyes....

A GREEN Cardiology lll. I didn't want that. The Warranty is less. Its cheaper. And the accoustics are only a 9/10 where the Master is a 10/10 (according to Littmann's website, and what I have found trying them out). And GREEN!! SERIOUSLY!!!

Crap! Dang it! Now I have to wait until Monday for them to ship me the right one.

On the bright side....they tried to make me send them back the wrong one. After the fit I threw about having to pay shipping AGAIN to send them back their mistake, they decided they would send me my correct scope first, REFUND my shipping charges, AND send me a prepaid shipping label to send them the other one back.

Dang it...I hate waiting!!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Okay, since nobody else has mentioned it...

I'm going to start saving all of your stories and make a book about them. I'll make a fortune :p

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
On the bright side....they tried to make me send them back the wrong one. After the fit I threw about having to pay shipping AGAIN to send them back their mistake, they decided they would send me my correct scope first, REFUND my shipping charges, AND send me a prepaid shipping label to send them the other one back.

We got a diva on our hands folks... a true D-I-V-A. <_<

Where did you buy it from?

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
So I have been saving to by myself a Master Cardiology Stethoscope. My partner has one and I really like it. So finally I am able to order it. I even paid extra for overnight shipping so I could have it in time for my shift on Sunday.

Got me the Purple one. Finally its here. I am so excited, I rip open the box and what assaults my eyes....

A GREEN Cardiology lll. I didn't want that. The Warranty is less. Its cheaper. And the accoustics are only a 9/10 where the Master is a 10/10 (according to Littmann's website, and what I have found trying them out). And GREEN!! SERIOUSLY!!!

Crap! Dang it! Now I have to wait until Monday for them to ship me the right one.

Dang it...I hate waiting!!
The purple gloves will match with your new stethoscope!!