Critical Care Transport section of forum

Is adding a Critical Care Transport sub-forum a good idea?

• Yes its great!

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • No its bad!

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I think the ALS section covers it

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Either way, we'll try the naming of CCT posts with the specific header and see what happens. The CLs will revisit this later.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Already, I don't open up individual forums but simply look at the 24 hour active post list and my subscription list because there are far too many forums to click through, too many I'm interested in to click through, and individual subforums are already too inactive.

For me, there are two forums on EMTLIFE:
SUBSCRIBED THREADS

Very similar to this, I tend to use the Tapatalk app on my android phone almost exclusively and lurk on pretty much every thread via the timeline.

In fact even at home on my laptop I'll use my phone to browse EMT Life simply because I can avoid hunting through subforums that way.

I have often wondered why some popular subforum ideas (like SoCal) but the explanation above about limiting the number of subforums we have to click through to reach the actual threads makes a ton of sense now. (Especially when I was just trying to browse Firehouse.com who doesn't have a Tapatalk port so I do have to hunt for threads I want to read, meaning that I do tend to only stick to one or two areas of their forum and not read the rest)

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
In my opinion, there are already too many forum sections. You don't even need to put CCT in the title in my opinion. Just ask your question in ALS or General Discussion.

I specifically asked for the CCT to be put in the title so we can fairly judge the amount of interest and use the proposed forum would garner.