Big Boys

Rangat

Forum Lieutenant
Have you guys checked out the web site www.big-boys.com?

They have a craphouse full of clips taken by ppl blowing things up, playing pranks, fighting, and burning things. real funny!

carbomb.jpg
swedefight.jpg
milkflame.jpg

Big Boys

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
I like to listen to prank calls...

But it amazes me how many truely stupid people there are in the world, and it makes me glad that I became a Paramedic... Because as long as there are stupid people, I will always have a job.......a job that can't be shipped over seas. :p

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I watch Jackass and Viva La Bam occasionally..... and see them being a bunch of tools around town, doing stupid sh*t...

My Fav:

Bam wants to throw his _____(aunt? Stepmom?) April a parade.... thorough the centeral business district of West Chester, becuase "she's had a hard life, and everyone should have a parade"

He's been denied parade permits on that one, because they havn't given enough notice to the borough....

Jon

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Oct 30 2005, 12:12 AM
I watch Jackass and Viva La Bam occasionally..... and see them being a bunch of tools around town, doing stupid sh*t...

My Fav:

Bam wants to throw his _____(aunt? Stepmom?) April a parade.... thorough the centeral business district of West Chester, becuase "she's had a hard life, and everyone should have a parade"

He's been denied parade permits on that one, because they havn't given enough notice to the borough....

Jon
They should have just shot him when he was hanging out around 3MI

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
You want to know the message that MTV is sending out to our nations youth?

Its completely cool to be stupid. The worse, the better! :lol:

emtd29

Forum Lieutenant
Job security for us.

emtff99

Forum Lieutenant
Originally posted by emtd29@Oct 31 2005, 09:00 PM
Job security for us.
Very much agreed. :p

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Yeah

I was doing a lecture on large crocodilians.... they have one of a Thai man getting his arm ripped off by a freshwater croc... all I could say when some stated "I wonder what he was yelling" was "Well I wonder how to say "Hey Ya'll watch this" In Thai.....famous last words of a redneck