Aerotek

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Anyone know much about Aerotek. They are a contractor that put people in places like afganastan haiti Ect...

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
You need to be a bit more specific, maybe some websites...because:

Aerotek in Afghanistan is also known as Eastern Sky Jets....ESJ/Aerotek charters passenger aircraft in Dubai and shuttles contractors back and forth. So in a sense, they do place people in those locations. Aerotek is all commercial aviation to best of my knowledge.

Also, unless you are Indian, I do not foresee a great career in your future, at least from the Afghan side of the house.

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
You need to be a bit more specific, maybe some websites...because:

Aerotek in Afghanistan is also known as Eastern Sky Jets....ESJ/Aerotek charters passenger aircraft in Dubai and shuttles contractors back and forth. So in a sense, they do place people in those locations. Aerotek is all commercial aviation to best of my knowledge.

Also, unless you are Indian, I do not foresee a great career in your future, at least from the Afghan side of the house.

I was actually inquiring for my nephew who is a master mechanic with all the bells and whistles. He works on ford,dodges,chevies, ect.. For a local dealer, but is considering a 1 year contract in Afghanistan. The more I look into this aerotek the more crappy it smells.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Can he shake his head side to side (bobble) in order to say "yes"? If so, he may be qualified.

It is a low investment high return outfit....meaning cheapest labor or cheapest way of doing business prevails. Their staff in Afghan is 100% Indian, Pakistani or some Filipinos...FYI.