A video on How Cocaine is Made

premedtim

Forum Lieutenant
You know before I thought people who did cocaine were stupid because of what it does to you. Now I think they're ****ing idiots for doing cocaine after seeing what chemicals are used to make it.

Sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid isn't even the most outlandish part since soda has phosphoric acid in it. But caustic soda and gasoline? Ugh.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Honey, It's just all bad news! Took care of too many patients,sometimes too late for them. :sad:

Glorified

Forum Lieutenant
Unfortunately, I have friends who started donig cocaine. I haven't talked to them in a while. I hope they aren't totally addicted. They were starting to show signs when I left the school. I've witnessed first hand the effects of virtually all non-prescription drugs except heroin and it is not fun to watch. Ecstasy is horrible. Users come down, and get "e-tarded." Basically stupid and depressed. Sadly, there really wasn't anything I could do.

Guardian

Forum Asst. Chief
just wanted to thank you for putting this video on here Swissemt, educational and fun to watch!

zvi-emt

Forum Probie
ectasy

in response to the comment about ecstasy, when I was in high school we had a drug education program where we were shown scans of an ecstasy user's brain. It looked like swiss cheese and still people joked about it. Its sad that nothing gets through to some people.