the 100% directionless thread

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
I hate the heat. Summers here are horrible. Give me cold temps and a fireplace!
66b460c65fa74c8c229e5758cf3285ca.jpg

Last edited:

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
They are talking about cancelling April vacation here to make up snow days. After February vacation I think kids will have spent more time this month at home than at school.

Angel

Paramedic
Day 3/6 tonight....never (well maybe) doing this again. I thought it wouldn't be bad working so many days in a row but I just want a normal lazy day. Paycheck will be awesome though

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Day 3/6 tonight....never (well maybe) doing this again. I thought it wouldn't be bad working so many days in a row but I just want a normal lazy day. Paycheck will be awesome though

24's?

Angel

Paramedic
Omg no that would be too much. Its 12s (14s since I commute) but we hardly get any downtime and have been going on out of town transfers a lot which is annoying, but pays the bills.
I come home shower, eat and sleep then head back to work.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Shower, eat and sleep then repeat haha living the dream.

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
I don't think I've done this in a few years but as soon as I got home off shift today, I just crashed on my couch and napped for a good 4 hours. Even a pre-nap mountain dew didn't help.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
I got my plates in the mail for the triumph finally.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 279

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
It's a good thing I'm an acceptable EMT as it appears that I am a miserable mechanic/car tinkerer. If it's not outrageously basic preventative maintenance I am just useless. Todays attempt at installing a new stereo with Bluetooth and a steering wheel interface resulted in nothing but frustration and failure.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
What'd you think? I think Billy is the funniest on the show....how long is that guy gonna be a third rider?
Of course im probably reading too much into it
If you look at the episode where both trucks were on scene it looked as if both trucks had three crew.

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
I always prayed for those to be an obvious. Less paperwork.

Yeah I felt bad for my partner, he was fine with it though, more OT money.

Also, anyone have experience with the I-GELS? We just switched from king tubes to those this month, twice now that I have seen they interfere with the capno line and wont give you a reading.