the 100% directionless thread

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I know the feeling, man. I just passed my board exam today! I would have gone nuts with too many more days of 8+ hours of hard studying.
Congrats!

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
congrats!!!

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Congratulations!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Atropine? For a STEMI? With a pressure in the 130's and HR in the high-mid 40's? Uhmmmmmmmm.

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
whoops! what was the presentation? obvious ST elevation? Was this a case of mistaken identity or just straight up incompetence?

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
Systems in the PA Board Exam are cardio > pulm > GI > ortho > EENT. I am focusing on GI and EENT, plus hematology, based on my performance on pre-tests.

Anybody have any GI, EENT, or heme questions? Or pulmonary?

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Systems in the PA Board Exam are cardio > pulm > GI > ortho > EENT. I am focusing on GI and EENT, plus hematology, based on my performance on pre-tests.

Anybody have any GI, EENT, or heme questions? Or pulmonary?

Describe the Zones of West and name which zone predominates in the healthy, spontaneously breathing patient? Which one predominates in a patient being mechanically ventilated?

I have no idea if this is something you would have covered or be expected to know for PA boards, but it's the first thing that came to mind :)

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
Describe the Zones of West and name which zone predominates in the healthy, spontaneously breathing patient? Which one predominates in a patient being mechanically ventilated?

I have no idea if this is something you would have covered or be expected to know for PA boards, but it's the first thing that came to mind :)
...says the new CRNA

SHOWOFF!

Not something I ever knew, nor need to know for my test. NEXT!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
whoops! what was the presentation? obvious ST elevation? Was this a case of mistaken identity or just straight up incompetence?
12 lead read as a STEMI...

shaggyc

Forum Probie
Colorado weather can be crazy but hard to argue with 60s in February. Waiting to relieve this bus with short sleeves and shorts on

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
It's in the 80's here...I think So Cal must've skipped school the day they taught everyone about winter...