the 100% directionless thread

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
70 degrees in colorado. Spent the day hiking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 286

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
haha I used to live in MA up until a year and a half ago. I aint stupuid enough to stick around for that crap!

What crap are you referring to? The 50 inches of snow last week or the 20 we are getting tomorrow?

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
Its the stuff your wife says she can't wait for all through Fall and then complains about when it sticks to her windshield, blocks the mailbox, makes the front steps slippery, makes icicles on the dogs bellies, and then melts all over the kitchen floor. Bitter? Me? Nah.

hahah I say I miss it too until I am back in it for any longer than a day. Was cool when you were little and didnt have to deal with the crap it brings along. Enjoy the snow. I will be sipping a beer on the lake.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
There's a new car in my drive way. 93 v6 4wd
V__2E13.jpg
V__4A94.jpg
V__4AF7.jpg

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Doing orientation at the new service today. I'm the only paramedic in a whole room of nurses. This could be interesting. :)

...And two PPDs are required before I'm cleared. Strange.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Doing orientation at the new service today. I'm the only paramedic in a whole room of nurses. This could be interesting. :)

...And two PPDs are required before I'm cleared. Strange.
I had to get two PPDs at Pecos when I started there too. It was odd. Something about serial testing helps weed out the false positives. I'm not sure.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Actually, that's the Serenity, a Firefly class transfer ship.
I forgot the name of the ship and was too lazy to Google it. I'll go sit in my corner of shame now lol

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
He owned a star gate lol I'm not surprised he knew the name of the serenity. .. which was a firefly-03 class lol

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
It was just rebuilt ;). My dad has the same one but with a standard tranny and he's already rebuilt the entire engine in his so if it screws up, he can help me with mine.

Hmmmm: http://www.dhgate.com/product/42inch-waterproof-spot-flood-combo-20400lm/157797941.html

Cool.

A couple years ago I bought a 1995 in just gorgeous shape. Bought it knowing that it needed some work, but in my naiveté I thought it was just injectors. Well, $1000 or so later, after having the injectors and a few other misc things replaced on it, it still ran like crap. So then I shelled out $2k to have a used engine put in it. The new engine ran well......but now the rear main seal was leaking, which was explicitly NOT covered by the warranty for the engine install. FML. According to everything I read about these 3.0's, my experience was not unusual. But some people have no trouble with them at all. Anyway by that time I'm out of extra cash and about to start CRNA school....no time or money to keep spending on the 4Runner. I sold the 4runner and my Jeep, and bought a new Tacoma.

Now I'm done with school and shopping for a used 4Runner again :).

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
speaking of cars...since I will be unemployed for 6 weeks with absolutely nothing to do after I pass my test next week, I am going to replace the brakes and rotors on my truck. I've never done brakes before, and I don't know where to buy parts, and it seems that there are options when buying brake parts, with some variation in price. Any advice?

shaggyc

Forum Probie
speaking of cars...since I will be unemployed for 6 weeks with absolutely nothing to do after I pass my test next week, I am going to replace the brakes and rotors on my truck. I've never done brakes before, and I don't know where to buy parts, and it seems that there are options when buying brake parts, with some variation in price. Any advice?
Is personally go with who ever has them cheapest