the 100% directionless thread

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Ritalin. It's not just for kids anymore. :)

Life changer. :)

dutemplar

Forum Captain
If I wasn't at work, I'd grab my kilt.

Somehow I don't think they would approve of my navy blue tactical kilt as a uniform option.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
This must have been what my class felt when we were reading the slave literature (tar baby specifically) and were confused on what was said. That was like the one and only thing I will read that I could completely understand this year and correctly explain lol

dutemplar

Forum Captain
Dinna fash yerself lad.

and.. T-29 hours til CONUS. Not that I'm counting.

I'll try asking again.. Anyone in Dallas, San Antonio, maybe Houston (that'll be a pistop and go), or New Orleans?

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Dinna fash yerself lad.

I'll try asking again.. Anyone in Dallas, San Antonio, maybe Houston (that'll be a pistop and go), or New Orleans?

If you come to SoCAL I'll show you some hospitality and buy you a beer.

dutemplar

Forum Captain
If you come to SoCAL I'll show you some hospitality and buy you a beer.

Not sure when Cal will be, probably quite a while. But Thank ya.

November's break will probably be either Scotland, or Cyprus/Malta/Greece. Next year I'm eying up Portugal/Spain (Expat Explore tour), Bali, Greece/Eastern Europe (a new tour from Expat Explore) and maybe a UK/Ireland tour. I'll hit the US briefly, but that'll be DC/Baltimore, Lancaster PA and Cleveland OH for friends and family. There are advantages to working OCONUS. :)

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Dinna fash yerself lad.

I'm in the Austin area. Just moved recently so I don't have a lot of info for you, sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Ah, yes, nothing like running a late night transfer, getting back at 4 a.m., only to be requested for another as soon as the flight suit comes off.

...se la vie

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Ah, yes, nothing like running a late night transfer, getting back at 4 a.m., only to be requested for another as soon as the flight suit comes off.

...se la vie

I hear that. We've been sitting all day. Usually when this happens it means we'll be running all night. Thinkin' it's about time for a nap.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I just posted "OTC Narcan will save more lives than all of the AEDs in the US combined" on my Facebook page. My a$$hole friends who have no idea how any of this works are posting how "Narcan doesn't teach any of those people a lesson". Ugh. Save me.
I'm gonna have to go watch this bahahaha

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I hear that. We've been sitting all day. Usually when this happens it means we'll be running all night. Thinkin' it's about time for a nap.

Good luck, brother. This month is off to a steady start for our base. Not a bad thing, considering I spent the majority of my last two rotations loafing around the station, and getting acquainted with...well?...EMTLIFE.