the 100% directionless thread

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I have no problem being called an ambulance driver. Driving the rig is one of the most enjoyable parts of my job IMO.
It is also literally one of our primary responsibilities as a basic on a 911 rig. Would you rather be called ambulance operator? It is the same exact thing.

Gurby

Forum Asst. Chief
It is also literally one of our primary responsibilities as a basic on a 911 rig. Would you rather be called ambulance operator? It is the same exact thing.

Bringing people to the hospital is the most important intervention ALS does too, 90% of the time.

LACoGurneyjockey

Forum Asst. Chief
Ran on one of our frequent fliers today, always calls for ******** and gets discharged after a few hours. Today she called for the usual chest pain, but was altered, in a rapid a-fib 180-200bpm, pressure in the 60s. Cardioverted 4 times and she finally converted at 200J to a sinus rhythm in the 80s, pressures came up, and all her symptoms resolved. Frequent fliers be making me work too hard.

Ran on one of our frequent fliers today, always calls for ******** and gets discharged after a few hours. Today she called for the usual chest pain, but was altered, in a rapid a-fib 180-200bpm, pressure in the 60s. Cardioverted 4 times and she finally converted at 200J to a sinus rhythm in the 80s, pressures came up, and all her symptoms resolved. Frequent fliers be making me work too hard.
Meanwhile, just a few miles south... Between the three units in house we only ran three calls all shift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
image.png
Keep it classy people

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
We'll bring 6 shooters and settle our differences like men with a duel instead.
Or just being the 2 rocket launchers that were found in gang members houses in the dirty during the recent raids

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Ugh I hate being the patient. Kidney stones are legit painful.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Here comes the Toradol.

(I passed a kidney stone on a flight from Minneapolis to New York. Was one of the worst airplane flights in history.).