the 100% directionless thread

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Lol no, no beard for me, I don't rate a cool enough status for that quite yet haha ;)

Man I am trying to get everything together to get into a paramedic program up in northern cal if I can't I'll either have to wait for next year or find a different program!

I hope this one works out bc I have a job interview with a company that is only a hour away from it. So fingers crossed I get the job and in the medic program.
If worse comes to worse, you can always try applying at Hall. One of my friends who works for Hall, is being sponsored through paramedic school.

climberslacker

Forum Crew Member
Damn, just found out (5 days before it was supposed to start) that the AEMT class I had registered for is cancelled because too few people signed up. Was looking forward to actually having SOME interventions available to me.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
You sir are a hero for rednecks everywhere haha. I can honestly say that I've done that too.
Get 111'bs medic to fix it. He makes custom carbon fibre rims for mountain bikes!

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
I made it out of Boise to Las Vegas in a broken plane. Now a layover and on to Phoenix. Only three hours later. Guess I'll have to go find me a glass o wine and a slot machine.
Enjoy

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Had my first shift as a medic outside of field training yesterday day. And all I got was bls interfacilities. Least my paycheck looks better.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Get 111'bs medic to fix it. He makes custom carbon fibre rims for mountain bikes!

Really? I would if I broke the rims, I just broke my back derailleur.

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Just wish people would drop dead or just leave me alone.

Working a 48 today at station that is notorious for being either really busy, or really dead. I'm hoping for the later.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I certainly was not intending to. One of the worst 24s in recent memory.
I did that once when I worked for AMR in ABQ, cause my flight from DFW to aBQ was delayed... I got to sleep for nine hours after getting to work so it wasn't too bad lol. If we had been busy it would have sucked