the 100% directionless thread

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Is anyone else in Az experiencing this crazy morning monsoon storm? The winds got so bad here I thought I was going to have to hunker down in a closet. And now intense rain and thunder/lightning.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Also learned what *******s some people can be when driving on the way back from GA. Don't think I've ever been so mad at another driver before in all my years of driving.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Is anyone else in Az experiencing this crazy morning monsoon storm? The winds got so bad here I thought I was going to have to hunker down in a closet. And now intense rain and thunder/lightning.
We got hit hard last week. Flash floods, high winds, zero visibility. The wind snapped around 100 power poles.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Or you could just buy a regular carbine and 2 more glocks for the same price
Took the words right outta my mouth.

5.56/.223 has more stopping power than a .45 ...

EMT2015

Forum Captain
"Shake it off" "Shake it off".....oh this isn't the Taylor Swift fan club page?? Got to get ready for all those screaming teenagers and their drunk parents!!

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Just had an interview with a really cool hospital based service. Only problem is that they run 24's and it is a 380mile round trip. Would move but wife does not want to. Decisions....

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
So I was lurking on a thread here, think it was one of the latest asking about Bay area jobs, but the OP didn't have their ADL, well one of the follow on comments about "an EMT drives" suddenly reminded me I owed Orange County a toll road payment I had completely forgotten about! We'll I had gotten the notice in the mail I owed them a toll payment, but it came right as I was prepping for my Annual Training I'm on right now, and it got set aside for later, only for later to not come d'oh -_-

Well thanks to that reminder, I went online to pay the toll, turns out they need the violation notice number and a reference notice number to pay, which are both on the letter that is at home and not here at training with me. Well I called their customer service, spent like 10 minutes bouncing around the automatic phone tree to eventually find the option to talk to an actual live human being, waited on hold for another 15 min.....and got the thing paid off in less than two minutes talking to the actual operator. Yay lol. Good thing is that while I was nearly convinced that I probably owed a late fee, the guy said I only owed like 5 bucks and some change, so that was pretty nice. Gotta keep that slate clear for my backgrounds check!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I'll just leave this here

Screenshot_2015-08-11-18-56-37.png