the 100% directionless thread

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
image.jpg
Yup. 12 days in New England coming right up. Backing, boats, and general lounging.

Gotta get ready for medic school right?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Am I the only one that smells troll?

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
So, in my first month or so of trying this dating thing I have managed to get jerked around by people who display interest but never talk, only want sex, or are just total doucheface.

I am kinda disappointed. Grrr.
That's no bueno... keep looking as there's some good ones out there, but you must sort through the whole barrel to find the good apples.

Just about 20 years ago, my wife found this guy who liked to talk, showed some interest in her as a person... the sex stuff ended up happening and the doucheface thing was only PRN... Yep. She found me and kept me. Still don't know why... ;) Seriously, keep looking because they're out there...

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
be there sunday! @Tigger

I don't plan on leaving a beach, bar or golf course
Let's see. Boat tomorrow. Leave for the Whites Tuesday night for three days of backpacking. Get sauced in Boston on a Friday because why not, beach and boat Saturday, and then who knows what till Tuesday. And then fly back to Colorado late and basically walk back onto the truck. With a new hire to train. Yee.

triemal04

Forum Deputy Chief
Am I the only one that smells troll?
Nope. There have been/are several recently. Honestly, the saying of "don't feed the troll" is very true; don't respond to them and they either go away when they get bored, or hopefully get the bannt stick laid upon them when they continue posting inane gibberish.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
or hopefully get the bannt stick laid upon them when they continue posting inane gibberish.

Haha you should see the newest thread on here...

teedubbyaw

Forum Deputy Chief
Nope. There have been/are several recently. Honestly, the saying of "don't feed the troll" is very true; don't respond to them and they either go away when they get bored, or hopefully get the bannt stick laid upon them when they continue posting inane gibberish.

Our sarcastic responses would work, but these serious *** people gotta come in and be all serious. And the mods don't pick up on it and start handing out infractions

#emtlife

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I'd say that truth is stranger than fiction. o_O