the 100% directionless thread

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
281sr3t.jpg
tee is back. Hahahahahahaha

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Rawrg....I'm trying to remove the bolts that hold the chin strap system on my ACH/MICH helmet, but they came glued in. I assume it's some sort of loctite, and my attempts to unscrew them have so far only resulted in getting dangerously close to stripping them....anyone know how to undo loctite/threadlocker?

Flying

Mostly Ignorant
Rawrg....I'm trying to remove the bolts that hold the chin strap system on my ACH/MICH helmet, but they came glued in. I assume it's some sort of loctite, and my attempts to unscrew them have so far only resulted in getting dangerously close to stripping them....anyone know how to undo loctite/threadlocker?
Heat.

EMT2015

Forum Captain
My mom would say "You got to talk to it." Just saying....

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Extended stay hotels are a pain. Especially with pets. Herea hoping the realtor has found me a place within the next week.
First 24 at the new agency tomorrow!

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
How's the car?

triemal04

Forum Deputy Chief
Me? No. Just got tired of all of the moderating here. A group of medics can't act like a group of medics on a medic forum.
This actually brings up something that has, in my not so humble opinion, actually changed for the better. Several years ago (ok, really more than several but it was an ongoing problem for a LONG time) the moderator(s) here were...well...not so good. Very heavy-handed in enforcing even the tiniest and most minor rules, while at the same time applying them in a very arbitrary fashion that had a high level of favoritism (very clear favoritism) involved. Thankfully, this seems to have changed for the better in the last year or two.

Discussion are, for the most part, allowed to follow their own course as discussions tend to do, and when people begin to say innapropriate or disturbing things it actually seems to be acceptable for other posters to resolve this situation; that certainly wasn't the case in the past. Basically, a more hands off approach seems to being taken.

Makes for a much better atmosphere as far as I'm concerned, and is much more conducive to adult conversation.
A day back here and I already got an infraction. Guess it's time to go back to my hole.
Good timing...oops...:D:D

terrible one

Always wandering
Well application is in for a department back east. Next step is getting the day off to fly there and test.

teedubbyaw

Forum Deputy Chief
This actually brings up something that has, in my not so humble opinion, actually changed for the better. Several years ago (ok, really more than several but it was an ongoing problem for a LONG time) the moderator(s) here were...well...not so good. Very heavy-handed in enforcing even the tiniest and most minor rules, while at the same time applying them in a very arbitrary fashion that had a high level of favoritism (very clear favoritism) involved. Thankfully, this seems to have changed for the better in the last year or two.

Discussion are, for the most part, allowed to follow their own course as discussions tend to do, and when people begin to say innapropriate or disturbing things it actually seems to be acceptable for other posters to resolve this situation; that certainly wasn't the case in the past. Basically, a more hands off approach seems to being taken.

Makes for a much better atmosphere as far as I'm concerned, and is much more conducive to adult conversation.

Good timing...oops...:D:D

The discussions in the medical forums are spot on for the most part. But the mods like to be sticklers in the off topic forum.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Officially received an invitation to test for a Paramedic position with Williamson County EMS in Texas!!!

Feeling extremely privileged and excited right now. Need to start studying my *** off.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Are they good?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief