Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

SashaCherie

Forum Probie
Welp, I took my test this morning. I got 120 questions. I am almost 99% positive that I completely failed it. I studied my *** off, but those questions were hard. Still waiting for my results

dahv

Forum Ride Along
I got cut off at 70 questions on my EMT-B test. I thought I had totally bombed it but I passed!! If you see a bunch of questions that seem like they're out of your scope, fear not! That probably just means that you answered all of the easier questions right so now the test is giving you harder questions. I was being asked about drugs and diseases that were totally out of my scope. Remember, it's an adaptive test, so the test will seem hard to every person who takes it no matter how well you did.

SashaCherie

Forum Probie
I got cut off at 70 questions on my EMT-B test. I thought I had totally bombed it but I passed!! If you see a bunch of questions that seem like they're out of your scope, fear not! That probably just means that you answered all of the easier questions right so now the test is giving you harder questions. I was being asked about drugs and diseases that were totally out of my scope. Remember, it's an adaptive test, so the test will seem hard to every person who takes it no matter how well you did.
I completely agree with you! I thought I failed it because I was getting some crazy questions that I thought I wasn't even allowed to answer.

Firemedic271

Forum Probie
No, I'll be starting the program the end of September.
In the time being I've decided to take a prep course, and will be going to the BLS class this Friday.
Oh ok well good luck!!! If you need anything ask away!!! There's a lot of resources here!

jteeters

Forum Crew Member
Took the test on July 28th, 2016. I was stopped at 120 questions...PASSED... First time taking it

Congratulations! 120 questions was what I took the second time I took the Paramedic test. Its enough to make the heart sink, isn't it? May your career be long and rewarding.

Schrott36

Forum Ride Along
I never came back to update, I was so excited! took my test july 19, it stopped me at 81 questions. I felt really awful about it, but after a couple hours of pacing the room and refreshing my browser...I PASSED!!!

Cadein

Forum Ride Along
I took the test this afternoon, and haven't gotten the result back yet. I guess I have to wait until Monday. Mine shut off at q120, and this worries me a lot. The questions got really difficult at one point and as I was getting near 120 they are super simple. The difficulty of questions actually fluctuated like Kussmaul Respiration for me. I hoped the system to shut off at around 70~80, but I guess it was a wishful thinking. I do see many people who have passed after reaching 120, and I wish I could be one of them so badly.

ThePants

Forum Crew Member
I took the test this afternoon, and haven't gotten the result back yet. I guess I have to wait until Monday. Mine shut off at q120, and this worries me a lot. The questions got really difficult at one point and as I was getting near 120 they are super simple. The difficulty of questions actually fluctuated like Kussmaul Respiration for me. I hoped the system to shut off at around 70~80, but I guess it was a wishful thinking. I do see many people who have passed after reaching 120, and I wish I could be one of them so badly.
Poor *******. I took my test on a Friday too, with a three day weekend. The only good advice I can offer about the test is, take it any other day than a Friday. Waiting a weekend holding your Johnson is no fun.

Firemedic271

Forum Probie
Any word on how you did?

Cadein

Forum Ride Along
I passed! I am so surprised as I thought I literally bombed the test. I actually gave up on question 100ish. I didn't get any email though -- I checked it on their website.