Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Richardcano34

Forum Ride Along
Took the test this afternoon stopped me at 71 I'll keep checking tonight and then tomorrow for the results. Anyone else pass at 71?

Guinnms

Forum Ride Along
Just for information purposes...A "Fun Facts" Thread"!

Would everyone post the number of questions you answered before the test stopped. And post if you passed or failed.

It would be interesting to see, how many answered 70'ish and if they passed or failed. And how many answered 100'ish and if they passed or failed.

Who's got the record for passing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

Who's got the record for failing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?
Just for information purposes...A "Fun Facts" Thread"!

Would everyone post the number of questions you answered before the test stopped. And post if you passed or failed.

It would be interesting to see, how many answered 70'ish and if they passed or failed. And how many answered 100'ish and if they passed or failed.

Who's got the record for passing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

Who's got the record for failing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

Guinnms

Forum Ride Along
I failed NREMT-P twice and both times it stopped me at 80. Just took it for the third time today, cut me off at 80 again. Not confident. Studied for all of them, but studied my *** off for weeks for the third attempt and still not a good feeling. Will update tomorrow when I get the results.

HeathaB33

Forum Ride Along
Took it yesterday and went to 120. Had the highest grade in my class and had no problems with the practicals, but lost complete confidence in myself when I started answering questions past 80. I took the class this summer and with my job and family stuff, I had no time until now to take it. I didn't study because I went in with the attitude that I was going to fail and I just wanted a starting point to start studying again. Well, after knowing I flunked, I actually passed and woke up with the info when I logged into the nremt site. Bottom line, IF YOU HIT 120, YOU CAN STILL PASS... there is no truth to the rumors that a low number is always better. If you work in hard in your class and know how the body systems work, you will do well on the test and as an emt.

Kevinf

Forum Captain
Recerted EMT at 70 questions. That's the third exam that's ended at 70 with a pass. I had a few repeat questions and one I couldn't make heads or tails out of because it was so vague and with really screwball answers.

beaucait

Forum Crew Member
It took me 30 mins and 70 questions to pass. Either you know the material or you don't.

ego

Forum Crew Member
Took me about 30 minutes. Passed at 80 know for 100% fact I got the last question wrong so was sure I failed.

beaucait

Forum Crew Member
I found the test giving me questions that I had never even heard of in anatomy class, let alone EMT class. That's how I knew I was doing good.

Colin8

Forum Ride Along
Took it yesterday and went to 120. Had the highest grade in my class and had no problems with the practicals, but lost complete confidence in myself when I started answering questions past 80. I took the class this summer and with my job and family stuff, I had no time until now to take it. I didn't study because I went in with the attitude that I was going to fail and I just wanted a starting point to start studying again. Well, after knowing I flunked, I actually passed and woke up with the info when I logged into the nremt site. Bottom line, IF YOU HIT 120, YOU CAN STILL PASS... there is no truth to the rumors that a low number is always better. If you work in hard in your class and know how the body systems work, you will do well on the test and as an emt.

took mine yesterday. went to 120..so well see

BassoonEMT

Forum Crew Member
Took the Paramedic last week. Honestly, I stopped checking the number after every question so when it cut me off I'm not sure where I was. Last number I saw was 71, so it must have been in the low 80s where it cut me off. I think 80 is the minimum for paramedic?

Either way, I passed. Got my shiny gold patch in the mail :D

If you haven't read up on how the test works, I suggest you do. Gave some good insight on it and curbed some nerves... also made some worries worse... oh well.