Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Traumawaffles

Forum Crew Member
Just took the exam yesterday, stopped at 70 and don't have the results yet.

Hopefully a Medic soon

Forum Ride Along
Yeah not sure what is going on with mine was booted out at 80ish, but told I failed today. For some reason it shows I tested in MO somewhere, when I tested in Springfield, IL. Something seems weird there. NREMT could not offer a explanation for it.

chrisp368

Forum Probie
first time I took it I was stopped around 75 and found out I didn't pass. took it again today and took all 120 questions, hoping I passed somehow

heckler18

Forum Ride Along
AEMT test, 135 questions for everybody apparently. Has a counter in the corner to let you know how many questions you have answered (i.e. 78 of 135). But I passed!

Claytonemt

Forum Ride Along
Just for information purposes...A "Fun Facts" Thread"!

Would everyone post the number of questions you answered before the test stopped. And post if you passed or failed.

It would be interesting to see, how many answered 70'ish and if they passed or failed. And how many answered 100'ish and if they passed or failed.

Who's got the record for passing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

Who's got the record for failing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

Claytonemt

Forum Ride Along
Test stopped at 70. Waiting to find out if passed. NREMT was way different than EMT 20 years ago. Hoping I pass because Paramedic starts in January.

Clayton

Jdog

Forum Crew Member
Took the NREMT today. It cut me off at 70 questions. Anxiously awaiting to see if I passed or not.

Emmanuel

Forum Ride Along
EMT-B. Took it Saturday Jan 2nd and it cut me off around 80-85 questions and found out today at 6:00am that I passed!