Personality

Mthom

Prodigy
Which guy/gal are you in your station/class/hospital/etcetera? Are you the slacker, the goof-off, the nerd, the cool guy, etc.

Personally I am the know-it-all, but my mom says there's no shame in being smart :rofl: Everyone comes to me with questions about what we're learning, usually for reminders about how blood flows through the heart. I went from knowing nothing about it to having a, "I could've had a V8!" face-palm moment after seeing it in our book. I am a sponge for knowledge :p

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
The goof-off. I like to have fun with things.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I usually try to be the goof-off, but I'm still always seen as the nerd. [emoji52]

Last edited by a moderator:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Hater! [emoji1]

OP
OP
Mthom

Mthom

Prodigy
Don't hate us for being more intellectually gifted/having good memories! I forget which I am…

OnceAnEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm the upbeat one. No one wants to be in the ER, sometimes including the staff, so I do the best I can to make it a better experience, even if that means something as simple as being a good advocate. Now don't get me confused with some of the folks on the floors; I'm not obnoxious. I'm just there to make sure you keep smiling.

20140630_073439_zpse5765179.jpg

Charge nurse had no idea how to use the not-at-all fancy digital camera, and I ended up bursting out laughing mid-picture. She walked away to upload before I could stop her. Now every day I am reminded of this ever so lovely picture by staff and patients. They say it "reflects my attitude". I say damn.

Angel

Paramedic
mellow? im cool as a cucumber 95% of the time. I don't get to riled up and definitely try not to let it show on the outside if I am. :ph34r:

Anjel

Forum Angel
I'm the ditz. I'm book smart but lack a little in common sense lol I'm always getting people to laugh though. Usually followed by a face palm.

MSDeltaFlt

RRT/NRP
I'm the dork. The nerd who's not that smart. I think I relate more with Anthony Michael Hall in 16 Candles. Yeah, I'm that guy. The wanna be cool... but not really.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Bamboo munching, tree hugging, liberal panda bear.

Not sure where that came from but it seems to be sticking, though at six three 175 I don't resemble much of a bear...

The rest of my shift thinks I'm out of my mind. I don't take myself very seriously yet they'll find me in the bay an hour after rig check counting cannulas and organizing the bags because that sort of stuff just sort of gets to me. Drug check day? Hooray!!