Nye

jpmedic21

Forum Probie
My company has run 190 calls since the stroke of midnight with 15 trucks. (no joke) Anyone else having a good night?

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
You posted this 5 hours ago which was about 0300 EST. Or 0200 your time....

So you are telling me that in the time span of 2-3 hours each truck has averaged 12.6 calls?????

What kind of transport times do you guys have? How is that even possible? A lot of refusals?
Medics at standbys?

This one defies my understanding....but glad it is you and not me.

Veneficus

Forum Chief
You posted this 5 hours ago which was about 0300 EST. Or 0200 your time....

So you are telling me that in the time span of 2-3 hours each truck has averaged 12.6 calls?????

What kind of transport times do you guys have? How is that even possible? A lot of refusals?
Medics at standbys?

This one defies my understanding....but glad it is you and not me.

You and your math and logic, how dare you ;)

Heroes, saving lives, ok???

Simusid

Forum Captain
Hah, not busy in my neighborhood. We did get a call around 0030 or so. It was funny to hear:

dispatch: "A1 you are back in service at 0033, your run number is [*pause*] one"

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Ok, maybe my assessment of his posting time is off cause now I see MY posting time is NOT what my clocks are saying. According to this I posted almost an hour after him which now gives his service 5-6 hour window which is a whole lot more sane than what I first understood it to be!! We should now be in the 1-3 call per truck range which is soooooo much better!!!

Damn these clocks!

I am gonna be a **** in my next career.....as in detective...sheesh people.

Joe

Forum Captain
We got pretty lucky last night. 2 calls in 12 hours in a usually busy metro area. Combative etch and 2 car tc that took down power lines and started a brush fire. Pts refused transport... drunk people are invincible o_O