Lansing CC vs Delta College Medic to RN

wanderingmedic

RN, Paramedic
Does anyone have info on the Lansing CC or Delta College Paramedic to RN transition programs? I have read all the info on their websites, but I'm looking for experience from anyone who has completed the transition. How difficult did you find it? Was it hard to get into? Is there a substantial wait-list? Anything else you wish you had known prior to doing the programs?

FltMedicRob

Forum Crew Member
At LCC you need to have Nursing Pharm, Biology and a humanities to get into the Nursing program from Paramedic. We had one girl from our class make it right after the Paramedic class had finished. and another is starting next semester finally.

I don't know about Delta.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Applications for Lansing aren't being accepted again until next year. So ideally you can do your pre-reqs now and Apply in January.

amanda30

Forum Ride Along
You should check out the Lansing CC FAQ page which will give you most of the information about them

OP
OP
wanderingmedic

wanderingmedic

RN, Paramedic
Applications for Lansing aren't being accepted again until next year. So ideally you can do your pre-reqs now and Apply in January.

Does anyone know what the point cutoff usually is? Just trying to figure out how competitive I am.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I know it has to be a 3.0 or higher in most classes to have it count towards the program.