FDNY EMS Candidates

Heyfdny

Forum Probie
Question, which jacket is the bi jacket? The regular blue dress jacket or the longer one
i think its the one we tried on with the sweatshirt under, i don't think it's those two fancy coats

Herroo50

Forum Crew Member
Can someone clear up the shoe situation, the instructors at QM said to wear what they were wearing and they had the shiny dress shoes. In the letter it says "black boots", so I'm a little confused

Mikef19

Forum Lieutenant
Anyone know if there is actually a medic class in this as well? Still not sure why I got passed over again and I'm not getting any good answers. Thanks.

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
anyone know what # they got up to on 5003?

Heyfdny

Forum Probie
for metrotech has anyone tried parking there? im taking the train but just curious if anyone tried driving their own car around there

Mach1

Forum Ride Along
Good afternoon guys, I'm new to this forum. I'm actually glad I found this because I had a lot of questions that needed to be answered but you guys cleared up most of them. Who's excited for Monday !?

Mach1

Forum Ride Along
for metrotech has anyone tried parking there? im taking the train but just curious if anyone tried driving their own car around there

I always used to park at or by metrotech but always had a hard time trying to find one and sometimes as last resort I would end up paying 30-40 for parking.

Mikef19

Forum Lieutenant
I always parked at the garage as soon as you get off the bqe at tillary street when I drove. Wasn't terrible cost wise if I was just going there for a few hours. Not sure what it would be like for an all day like you will be there tomorrow.

Mach1

Forum Ride Along
Are we supposed to wear our hats tomorrow?

I believe the ones that received them must bring it with them and if we didn't our receipt says it's back order and will be our proof on why we don't have it. They were vague with some instructions for Monday.

jjay449

Forum Lieutenant
Yea it says to wear your boots tomorrow. Also I suppose a backpack would be okay to bring your stuff in tomorrow? No need to bring your big red fdny bag

nacholibre27

Forum Probie
so everything for tomorrow as far as I know: work boots, work pants, long sleeve light blue shirt with fdny collar insignia, tie with fdny tie clasp, jacket with last name on it, and hat if u got one. and I think we gotta put that star of life insignia on the hat. I'm not sure on that. then notebook, black in pens, wristwatch, bookbag for materials. and lunch. think that's it