RUMCEMT

Forum Lieutenant
That's the city at work for ya lol

Heyfdny

Forum Probie
if not tomorrow i guess Saturday? lols that would be cutting it close

Herroo50

Forum Crew Member
Received my letter today, check your mailboxes. All the dates and times are in it as well as additional info for the orientation and academy. Happy New Year everyone!

Last edited:

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
does anyone know the layout of a typical day at the academy? and does clean shaven include mustache? thanks
My buddy had mustache towards end of the academy. But I'd show up to the 4th..8th..11th..12th clean shaven, if towards the end u grow a stache then I don't think it'd be a problem. But I'd be clean shaven for everything to begin with man.

nacholibre27

Forum Probie
My buddy had mustache towards end of the academy. But I'd show up to the 4th..8th..11th..12th clean shaven, if towards the end u grow a stache then I don't think it'd be a problem. But I'd be clean shaven for everything to begin with man.
cool. thanks. makes sense

Hunter118

Forum Captain
U can keep a mustache throughout the academy just nothing else for like the first 4 weeks they do a thorough uniform check so make so ur clean shave have a white under shirt and black socks .. It's really a walk in the park it's not hard

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Gotta have a passing average on the 13 quizzes they give, and have to pass the state, then said if u fail you must sign up for another exam in September but I've heard that if you mess up, you can go into the next academy. Not too sure about if she said anything about maintaining a certain average though dude
I have to reach a certain number on 13 total tests I forgot , u have to pass the class final state practical , and state written if u fail any u will be dropped from the academy

jjay449

Forum Lieutenant
Hey Hunter Happy New year. Just curious because it's been a while since emt classes. How's the difficulty level of the exams and class overall?

Heyfdny

Forum Probie
I have to reach a certain number on 13 total tests I forgot , u have to pass the class final state practical , and state written if u fail any u will be dropped from the academy
how's class like with the emt material? do you guys like go through each chapter/practice skills everyday and then quiz every morning?

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
Here is where I stress haha, like u said don't stress about getting called, you'll have plenty of stressing to do in the academy lol

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Here is where I stress haha, like u said don't stress about getting called, you'll have plenty of stressing to do in the academy lol
It's not bad bro just study there's a point where ur going to have a quiz every day they jam it in your brain that's like the first 3 weeks of the academy then u take the final then the state practical, then ur broken into platoons where u do scenarios the Rock evoc and u take the ny state , just study u'll be ok. If u get class valedictorian u pick what division u want. Since working the streets the best divisions are the bx and bk high call volume and legit calls

Hunter118

Forum Captain
how's class like with the emt material? do you guys like go through each chapter/practice skills everyday and then quiz every morning?
Yea u have lectures everyday and quizzed on the material the next day 20 question quizzes

kmack88

Forum Probie
Can someone tell me how many papers we were supposed to get with our letters? I received a call saying they were sending my letter out twice because they forgot to add something, but both of the letters I received have the same amount of papers. I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything. Thanks

jjay449

Forum Lieutenant
Hello everyone. Regarding Monday the fourth we go for ids, but I haven't received my employment letter in the mail with what we need for that day. If someone has a moment would they update me on what I need to bring for that day? Something about original documents? Thank you