FDNY EMS Candidates

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
I'm 39X, starting to think I might need a miracle for me to get into this class:(
Before calls went out I would have said yeah u need a huge miracle, but guys at 320'still have option for am/pm, that's a good sign for u. If u don't get called, you're in for april

jjay449

Forum Lieutenant
I just talked to my investigator and was told calls are still going out. When do you think the deadline is for the last calls A week before the academy!?

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
I just talked to my investigator and was told calls are still going out. When do you think the deadline is for the last calls A week before the academy!?
Beginning of next week, or Friday this week. Depends how many days they have for people to get ids and go to quartermaster

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
Obviously. He's wondering when the class will be filled being that it's less then 2 weeks away and both classes aren't full yet.
Yeah but they will call until the day before if it is not filled... my point is they will call until it gets filled even if its the day before. No one knows when it will fill up

RUMCEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Hey so we get an email and a letter? Just wondering my buddy thought you only get an email if you call and say you didn't get the letter? Just wondering I want to make sure I do everything correctly.

tia89

Forum Crew Member
I spoke to my investigator today she said they still making calls and will be making calls for a few more days. My list number is 59* and she said dont lose hope about this class cause so many ppl turn down get denied etc. She said we still have time we will be surprised

Herroo50

Forum Crew Member
I'd assume they'd be here before the week ends. So we are taking our Id pictures with no uniform. Thought we'd be doing ids with uni but guess not lol. Im very surprised both am and pm are still open, guess a lot of people deferred.

If I'm not mistaken they have a few uniform shirts in various sizes there that you throw on and take the picture with. Not 100% but I'm pretty sure

jjay449

Forum Lieutenant
My investigator said the same thing tia. It just seems they are not making any calls though. I haven't heard anything and I'm very close to having my list number reached

Mikef19

Forum Lieutenant
My investigator said the same thing tia. It just seems they are not making any calls though. I haven't heard anything and I'm very close to having my list number reached

Or they're just going slow. Remember also, a firefighter class just went in on Monday. So they're probably still dealing with drop outs and last minute add on's for that.