FDNY EMS Candidates

EMS402

Forum Probie
If im 110X, ill probly get in after these next 3 academys right? They go through about 300 a class, so the fourth one looks pritty good for me. So if 2016 is ganna be January/April/June, the next class after should be January 2017. Please tell me if im wrong im not to familiar with the process.

jjay449

Forum Lieutenant
Congrats k Mack. I'm about 10 list numbers behind you

tia89

Forum Crew Member
i just called and apparently my investigator may not be in today. i have a question was it your investigator that called you or was it random ppl?

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain

svr69

Forum Ride Along
Just wanted to let you guys know, I got the call last week. I spoke with the investigator and letters went out yesterday, emails are delayed due to a problem.

If anyone is going from LI and wants to car pool, I opted for the afternoon academy.

Steve

exam 5003
list 319

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
Just wanted to let you guys know, I got the call last week. I spoke with the investigator and letters went out yesterday, emails are delayed due to a problem.

If anyone is going from LI and wants to car pool, I opted for the afternoon academy.

Steve

exam 5003
list 319

Steve thanks for all that solid info. Hopefully letters get to us today

svr69

Forum Ride Along
Hey steve you had both options for am and pm class?
Just finished reading the back posts here's a few more details...

Yes, i had the option for Am or PM classes. My call was on 12/24 @ 10 am. I was given multiple options for time on 1/4 (ID pictures) and for the QM on the 7th. From what I've been reading they've overbooked the 7th and now QM is on the 8th as well.

Looking forward to seeing my fellow candidates.

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
I imagine letters should be on our doorstep within the next couple of days.
I'd assume they'd be here before the week ends. So we are taking our Id pictures with no uniform. Thought we'd be doing ids with uni but guess not lol. Im very surprised both am and pm are still open, guess a lot of people deferred.