FDNY EMS Candidates

Herroo50

Forum Crew Member
more calls will go out the 28th man, im just very surprised they got to 280 in 2 days of calls. I don't know what to think of that. unless they already filled the class, which I HIGHLY doubt. can anyone whos 280 confirm they got the call, or is it speculation, and what times are guys taking, am..pm..AM has to got to be full soon

Yeah bro, I'm 28x. I got my call yesterday afternoon, picked the AM class. So they 100% got past the 280s. Where they stopped is anyone's guess

tia89

Forum Crew Member
Good morning everyone happy holidays! today is my first time seeing this forum my list# is 5** on exam 5003 hopefully i get a call this week. i thought they said the class was gonna start in February just to clear it up is it starting in January?

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
Good morning everyone happy holidays! today is my first time seeing this forum my list# is 5** on exam 5003 hopefully i get a call this week. i thought they said the class was gonna start in February just to clear it up is it starting in January?
January 12th is the first day of the academy dude

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
I doubt they`ll get up to 500's in my opinion. I hope they do, which mean i can get in the April class. But as of right now, it looks like they MAY get in to mid 300's. lets hope they keep the ball rolling.

Herroo50

Forum Crew Member
I doubt they`ll get up to 500's in my opinion. I hope they do, which mean i can get in the April class. But as of right now, it looks like they MAY get in to mid 300's. lets hope they keep the ball rolling.

The next class should definitely roll through the 500s

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
I'm mid 300's so I'll keep you up to date.
Nice, good luck brotha. Hopefully they start calling on Monday. Someone was 28X and he had the options for AM / PM class, so just maybe you`ll get the call

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain

jjay449

Forum Lieutenant
I think you will be In next class for sure. Hopefully more calls go out Monday to give us a clearer view