FDNY EMS Candidates

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Got the call about 15 minutes ago. List number 90, picked the PM. Not sure why I only got called now but who cares
Congrats you're going to like the pm class .. U get night diff .. It's more relaxed and the instructors are awesome .. Best of luck see u guys out there lol cos most of your class going to the bx lol

Herroo50

Forum Crew Member
Got the call as well guys, picked AM class. Glad to see we all made it to the same class. Merry Christmas

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
For those that got the call, was all the dates at metrotech for ids/uniforms/orietation and fort totten on the 12th for 1st day? I just got the call and she said they are going to mail letter too but i just wana double check with you guys too
First day of academy starts the 12th..sworn in the 11th at hq..it'll all be in letter bro

jjay449

Forum Lieutenant
I thought I saw it on here. Maybe not but they didn't fill the night class from what it sounds like. I think they will continue the calls

spaceferret

lvl: pumpkinslayer
Lol I remember saying the same thing. 2017 will be when 6003 gets going
well yeah that sounds believable...by then I was hoping to have done my medic but whatever. I don't really care anymore lol I just want to work for fdny..maybe a whole bunch of people will defer or take another job offer and help to clean out the list faster? Lol wishful thinking..

spaceferret

lvl: pumpkinslayer
By the way you guys are saying that person's with numbers in the 300s are being called into the academy? Isn't that a bit quick? I would have though they were like on number 100 or something by now...but wow all the way to the 300s haha

Herroo50

Forum Crew Member
By the way you guys are saying that person's with numbers in the 300s are being called into the academy? Isn't that a bit quick? I would have though they were like on number 100 or something by now...but wow all the way to the 300s haha

They usually go through 300 or so to get a class

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
Do we think more calls Will go out?
more calls will go out the 28th man, im just very surprised they got to 280 in 2 days of calls. I don't know what to think of that. unless they already filled the class, which I HIGHLY doubt. can anyone whos 280 confirm they got the call, or is it speculation, and what times are guys taking, am..pm..AM has to got to be full soon