FDNY EMS Candidates

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
Thanks, I'm sure you're right tho. A lot of people either got jammed up somewhere through the process, didn't want the job or deferred to the next class. So I can deff see them going through over 300 for a class of 120. Thanks for the positivity lol
No problem dude. Not trying to get hopes up. But like it said a week ago. I figured they'd call the week of the 21st..that gives them 2 weeks to make more calls..be ready man. Best of.luck. fingers crossed for u guys. Keep us updated on here if friends get the call and what class they choose..am or pm

Heyfdny

Forum Probie
For those that got the call, was all the dates at metrotech for ids/uniforms/orietation and fort totten on the 12th for 1st day? I just got the call and she said they are going to mail letter too but i just wana double check with you guys too

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
Thanks all! It's been a long wait! I chose am and they still had both open so they will definitely into the 300's so keep waiting guys

Mikef19

Forum Lieutenant
Got the call about 15 minutes ago. List number 90, picked the PM. Not sure why I only got called now but who cares

I think we should all know by now that there is no rhyme or reason to anything that goes on at cid. I haven't heard **** for the medic list.