FDNY EMS Candidates

Herroo50

Forum Crew Member
What's up dude. Were your buddies on emt list or medic list and did they take morning or night class.

Both EMTs, they both chose Am classes. The last one to get called was after 4:30 so idk if they're calling anymore today. At least we know they made it past 180

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
No problem man. No call so far, I'm sitting in the 280 range so I'm either the last to be called for the class or the first for the next one
Dude they did 100 in a day..with 2 weeks til it starts. They might get into 300s..what did u r investigator say..u have a chance or no?

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
No problem man. No call so far, I'm sitting in the 280 range so I'm either the last to be called for the class or the first for the next one
I'm in the same boat as you. Hopefully tomorrow they keep calling. I wonder how full the class is right now

Herroo50

Forum Crew Member
Dude they did 100 in a day..with 2 weeks til it starts. They might get into 300s..what did u r investigator say..u have a chance or no?

I'm hoping they do brotha, other than I'm in final review she didn't say anything past that. I'm deff within range for the class but just trying not to get my hopes up lol what's your list # man

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
I'm hoping they do brotha, other than I'm in final review she didn't say anything past that. I'm deff within range for the class but just trying not to get my hopes up lol what's your list # man
I'm in the low 280's

Herroo50

Forum Crew Member
Not feeling confident? They've gone through over 100 numbers and is over 2 weeks away. Keep the faith guys.

Thanks, I'm sure you're right tho. A lot of people either got jammed up somewhere through the process, didn't want the job or deferred to the next class. So I can deff see them going through over 300 for a class of 120. Thanks for the positivity lol