FDNY EMS Candidates

RUMCEMT

Forum Lieutenant
You can edit it I believe

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
Do we know what was the last number they called for September? Think they will get into 5003?

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
I'm sure it's here somewhere... But how is the psych like? What do I expext? Do I need to dress up again ?

Hunter118

Forum Captain
I'm sure it's here somewhere... But how is the psych like? What do I expext? Do I need to dress up again ?
I just wore a polo and slacks totally up to u , u won't get automatically hired for being in a suit lol then again u don't want to go there looking like a clow either so I just kept it in between

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
Wish there were more people from 5003 on here to let us know how far they get on our list. Can't wait for february

jjay449

Forum Lieutenant
I think they'll have an academy before February. It's so long in between. We'll have to wait and see

svr69

Forum Ride Along
Just signed up tonight but I've been reading for a while now. Thanks for all the great info. I am on the list for exam 5003, and was happy to read that they are calling from my group. My list # 31X, no call yet, but also not holding my breath that they will get to it. All my paperwork was in order and physical and psych completed. Does anyone know how many number get called for a class? Thanks