FDNY EMS Candidates

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Exam#:5003
List#:5XX
Hey guys,
I just had my intake July 1st. I had almost everything that needed to be handed in except for a few things that needed to be notarized and a new drivers license with my updated address. My investigator told me that I could bring everything in with me on the day I go in for the medical/psych. Talking with other candidates though they said their investigators said everything had to be handed in within 10 days. Has anyone gone through this part of the process recently?
Had my intake about 7 or 8 months ago and I also needed a few extra documents my investigator stated that I could bring it in during my psych or medical also but I got it in within 2 weeks I figured the quicker I get things in the quicker they will have all my documents to do what they have to do

jjay449

Forum Lieutenant
They've been holding off with sending letters for psych. I had my intake June 5th and haven't received my psych/medical letter yet. I'm in the mid 300s.

Bluestripe

Forum Crew Member
Exam#:5003
List#:5XX
Hey guys,
I just had my intake July 1st. I had almost everything that needed to be handed in except for a few things that needed to be notarized and a new drivers license with my updated address. My investigator told me that I could bring everything in with me on the day I go in for the medical/psych. Talking with other candidates though they said their investigators said everything had to be handed in within 10 days. Has anyone gone through this part of the process recently?
Just make sure if you are going to do that that you have an appointment to bring those up, they call upstairs and see if you are on the schedule if you're not they won't let you go upstairs and you'll have to come back another day, happened to a bunch of the people at my medical

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
For the non certified earnings report, do I receive it the day of? Or do they send it by mail.

Hunter118

Forum Captain
DK hard to tell DCAS hasn't been updated last I've heard they reached in the 1100's but who knows a lot of deferreds went in July and I'm guessing it's filled now so September is the next academy to look forward to

naps89

Forum Crew Member
Does anyone know what the work eligibility papers are that we need to bring when we get our ID pictures taken Wednesday?

ems101

Forum Crew Member
Did anybody get the offer letter in the mail? Maybe it says it on there.. I think I might get mine today.

Pete101

Forum Ride Along
Does anyone know what the work eligibility papers are that we need to bring when we get our ID pictures taken Wednesday?

I just got the letter in the mail. You'll have instructions on that letter for each day. I also attached a pic of the eligible documents. Did you end up getting the phone call because I don't think I seen you post anything saying you got one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 322

SenorRojer

Forum Crew Member

naps89

Forum Crew Member
I just got the letter in the mail. You'll have instructions on that letter for each day. I also attached a pic of the eligible documents. Did you end up getting the phone call because I don't think I seen you post anything saying you got one.

Yeah I got the call, thanks for the info

CPert519

Forum Probie
To anyone who received the letter for july…did yours say the correct dates? Mine says to report to metro tech for ID's on the 8th then Quartermaster on the 10th then for orientation on April 20th and TOP starts on April 21st. I mean I understand that its a typo, but it says to wear long sleeve light blue shirt for orientation. Not sure if that was because it was in April. Buddy of mine was in that class and the got ripped apart because guys wore the wrong shirt.

SenorRojer

Forum Crew Member
To anyone who received the letter for july…did yours say the correct dates? Mine says to report to metro tech for ID's on the 8th then Quartermaster on the 10th then for orientation on April 20th and TOP starts on April 21st. I mean I understand that its a typo, but it says to wear long sleeve light blue shirt for orientation. Not sure if that was because it was in April. Buddy of mine was in that class and the got ripped apart because guys wore the wrong shirt.
Yes mine had the correct dates. All july dates, Orientation the 13th and Short sleeve shirt. I would call the investigation office number thats on the sheet and tell the girl who answers, Shes very nice and helpful.

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
Got my intake interview tomorrow. Pretty nervous, not going to lie. Anything i should be aware of?
What EXACTLY goes on during intake interview?

jjay449

Forum Lieutenant
Get there extra early and make sure all of your paperwork is done. You initially go in fill out paperwork and they call you up in the order of who got there first. After that you go upstairs to see the investigators. Don't stress it, you'll be fine. What's your list number?

SenorRojer

Forum Crew Member
Anyone who is picking up uniforms today. I dont see anything about what to wear today. Whatever we want?