FDNY EMS Candidates

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Yea my investigator confirmed as well and there's a sept class also

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
Can anyone give me some help/advice? I have a trip planned for 2 weeks on July 3rd after my medical appointment July 2nd. Is there any chance that I will need to be around the NYC area 2 weeks following the medical?? I will be complete with the process after my medical

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Can anyone give me some help/advice? I have a trip planned for 2 weeks on July 3rd after my medical appointment July 2nd. Is there any chance that I will need to be around the NYC area 2 weeks following the medical?? I will be complete with the process after my medical
No unless u fail something in your medical after the medical u wait wait wait and yup wait some more lol good luck

CPert519

Forum Probie
any confirmation that the july academy is starting the 13th? I am on 4004 list # 4** was deferred due to school graduation in May. Wondering when we should get calls if it in fact is July 13th or later in the month

ems101

Forum Crew Member
Well there's no definite answer but we're all hoping they start calling by next week.. Idk about the start date but people have definently confirmed with their investigators that there is in fact a July academy. You'll most likely be one of the first people called, so don't forget to update! :)

mrc

Forum Crew Member
I got a call but unfortunately it was in my voicemail. Didn't get to call back till after 5. I hope I can call back tomorrow I do know some investigators work on Saturday

mrc

Forum Crew Member
Well cant remember my list number but I missed about 2 academys so I pretty much beat most people here if its your first round. As for the voicemail they just told me to call back as soon as I can.

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Well cant remember my list number but I missed about 2 academys so I pretty much beat most people here if its your first round. As for the voicemail they just told me to call back as soon as I can.
Why were u skipped over if u don't mind me asking ?

mrc

Forum Crew Member
My investigator held my application. Thought that there was a discrepancy in it . So I wasn't going through the final review. I don't feel bad about it though. I was going through a divorce and I think the stress wouldve made me lose the job. It's funny how things work

Hunter118

Forum Captain
My investigator held my application. Thought that there was a discrepancy in it . So I wasn't going through the final review. I don't feel bad about it though. I was going through a divorce and I think the stress wouldve made me lose the job. It's funny how things work
Oh ok I see hope u get in this time thanks