FDNY EMS Candidates

ems101

Forum Crew Member
I hope so this process gives me anxiety can't wait till calls start going out hopefully they reach 1300's
Same here! Lol the wait is killing me! Ahh.. Oh well, as long as they call me I'm good !

ballzolight

Forum Crew Member
how many do they take each class? i am confused so is it like 150 for july class spit up in 75 morning and 75 students night class?

Mugs89

Forum Captain
I have a feeling the calls are this week...July class last year calls started 20 days before...ya ima creep I researched lol

And 120 person classes are gonna be the norm if u look at the city budget for the upcoming yr and beyond they need to push people thru to keep up with the budgeted head count.

Hunter118

Forum Captain
I have a feeling the calls are this week...July class last year calls started 20 days before...ya ima creep I researched lol

And 120 person classes are gonna be the norm if u look at the city budget for the upcoming yr and beyond they need to push people thru to keep up with the budgeted head count.
Lmao not gonna lie bruh I was doing the same thing lol I hope they hire the ppl that really want this job like us we've been patient enough they need to just call already lol

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Anyone have any advice of what to do if you can't get ahold of your investigator? 4 voicemails and nothing.
I wish I knew what to tell u dude I would try to get ahold of Peggy quin who is head of investigations if my investigator isn't answering

ems101

Forum Crew Member
Getting a hold of your investigator is just a crazy thought.. But getting a hold of your investigator around a new class is even crazier! But you can try and call the investigations unit and ask if he's in for the day, and they'll transfer you.. Or you can leave a message with them.
Anyone have any advice of what to do if you can't get ahold of your investigator? 4 voicemails and nothing.

Mugs89

Forum Captain
I feel for you man, and I hope you get your call.
I would call the general CID #, leave emails, and call ur investigators# throughout the day
I just don't understand how you can get skipped for the past two academies and leave voice mails now?

emtBnyc13

Forum Crew Member
I feel for you man, and I hope you get your call.
I would call the general CID #, leave emails, and call ur investigators# throughout the day
I just don't understand how you can get skipped for the past two academies and leave voice mails now?
I was in touch with him and was told to check back with him on my status in june..I have been trying to do so but have not had luck reaching him.

Hunter118

Forum Captain
I was in touch with him and was told to check back with him on my status in june..I have been trying to do so but have not had luck reaching him.
I don't get if someone isn't qualified or w.e the case may be why they just don't tell ppl and leave ppl in the dark

emtBnyc13

Forum Crew Member
I don't get if someone isn't qualified or w.e the case may be why they just don't tell ppl and leave ppl in the dark
I really don't think that is the case bc there should not be anything to make me disqualified. At this point I don't have my hopes set on it....just wondering what.. if anything I can do to help my situation.

Hunter118

Forum Captain
If this academy is following the same 3 week thread from last year July being that it starts on the 14th calls should start going out tomorrow