FDNY EMS Candidates

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
I just got my physiological notice in the mail does anyone know what it consists of and has anyone gone through it in going in for mine on the 19th
You go in and answer over 400 questions. Or something around there. True or false. Be consistent. That's it

Hunter118

Forum Captain
If u go to emd the likeliness of u transferring out is slim to none most ppl like it there from when I did a rotation there it's not so bad if u enjoy looking at a computer screen all day the bosses are ok in there , the Bronx isn't bad at all honestly a fun borough to work in there and bk paying the toll to get to the bx just sucks if u want trauma the bx or bk is where u want to go

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
If u go to emd the likeliness of u transferring out is slim to none most ppl like it there from when I did a rotation there it's not so bad if u enjoy looking at a computer screen all day the bosses are ok in there , the Bronx isn't bad at all honestly a fun borough to work in there and bk paying the toll to get to the bx just sucks if u want trauma the bx or bk is where u want to go
hey man, at emd, do they work 8 hour shifts like emts on the street do? or are u not really familiar with that

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
I live in Long Island put the bx last and ended up getting the bx because of the need for ppl here
Were u posses about that or did u not really care. And Damm they must really need more emts in the Bronx if u put it last and they sent u there. You gonna try and transfer out of the bronx when u can?