FDNY EMS Candidates

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Is there anyone on 4004 who's status didn't change to outstanding?

Mugs89

Forum Captain
The pattern is outstanding to not outstanding and then switched to outstanding before the calls go out...

I suggest u call ur investigator so that u can understand what ur problem is and what you need to do to fix the problem. You can't just hope that they call u this time.

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Do u have any outstanding tickets on your liscense that haven't been paid off ? Or have too many points on your liscense ? If so u may need to get points off

emtBnyc13

Forum Crew Member
The pattern is outstanding to not outstanding and then switched to outstanding before the calls go out...

I suggest u call ur investigator so that u can understand what ur problem is and what you need to do to fix the problem. You can't just hope that they call u this time.
From what I am reading on other sites not outstanding means you are good to be hired when they reach you and outstanding means they are reviewing you.

Hunter118

Forum Captain
From what I am reading on other sites not outstanding means you are good to be hired when they reach you and outstanding means they are reviewing you.
Idk it's hard to find a concrete answer as to what it means everyone on this forum was hired while on outstanding cert .. Who knows just wish for the best

jjay449

Forum Lieutenant
What's the highest list number on 5003 to receive psych letters? Also what day of the week do psych/medical appointments usually fall on.

ems101

Forum Crew Member
No one knows for sure but in the past posts most ppl got hired while they were on outstanding certification, everytime I got a letter from the department I was outstanding certification
If we all changed together that just must mean that it's a good thing.. And I agree most people did seem to get hired while they were on outstanding certification.

ballzolight

Forum Crew Member
on average how long is the medical? on old posts people say most of the day, but about how many hours? 4 hrs? or more like 8 hrs?
thanks