EMT-P NR Practical testing sites

281mustang

Forum Lieutenant
Looking for sites around the Tampa area. Anyone have a link for any type of datebase, etc.?

OP
OP

281mustang

Forum Lieutenant
Only 1 site available in the entire state? Granted, I'm sure late summer is when most sites test, but that still sounds a bit slim.

Do a lot of schools not sign up to NR's website or does that sound right?

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Florida is not an NREMT-P friendly state (as in, they really don't care about NR at the medic level), therefor you won't find that many.

You live in Texas, take it in Texas. I see 23 separate ones in the next few months.

OP
OP

281mustang

Forum Lieutenant
Florida is not an NREMT-P friendly state (as in, they really don't care about NR at the medic level), therefor you won't find that many.

You live in Texas, take it in Texas. I see 23 separate ones in the next few months.
Not as of Sunday night. :unsure:

I had a few months where I was eligable but kept putting it off, I assumed it would be a cakewalk to do it in Florida but am kicking myself for not checked BEFORE I left Texas.

5.5 hours round trip and a 6 week wait. Could be worse I suppose. If anything good comes of this it's that I'll make damn sure I have the practical on lock down before I show up. Failing it would be too costly to even contemplate, both time and money wise.

Last edited by a moderator: