Ambulife Ambulance-Van Nuys

toyskater86

Forum Lieutenant
Per the LACo website, they had a hearing today. I've seen some of their rigs here and there, not many of them it seems like. Does anyone here work for this company? how is the pay? hours? management?

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Per the LACo website, they had a hearing today. I've seen some of their rigs here and there, not many of them it seems like. Does anyone here work for this company? how is the pay? hours? management?
From what ive heard in the past they are owned by the same people that own medlife.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
I never made this type of post before. I guess first for everything. Do you really want to work for someone that have 2 jobs owning a company and also working somewhere else as well? From la county website

Vardouhi R. Sarafian, President/CEO  President/CEO, AmbuLife Ambulance, Inc. (December 2011 – Present).
 Account Manager, City National Bank (March 1990-Present).
 Teller, Vault Teller, Utility, New Accounts, Bank of America (September 1984-February 1990).

Alexander Ashkinazi, CFO  CFO, AmbuLife Ambulance, Inc. (2010-Present).
 Senior Electrician, AVIBANK Mfg. Inc. (2000-Present).
 Team Leader/Forman, Blackstone Manufacturing Co. (1992-2000).

Oleg Mirmov, Secretary  Secretary, AmbuLife Ambulance, Inc. (2010-Present).
 President, Hollywood Appliances, Inc. (1992-Present).