You are who!

tydek07

Forum Captain
Alrighty,

I was called to a 17yo asthmatic, while at work. When we get on scene we find this 17yo home alone. She is doing much better after doing a neb. treatment and wants to go into the ER "just to get checked out". Load her up in the back and my partner starts towards the ER. About half way there, this girl gets this funny look on her face and just starts acting funny. I ask her whats up, and she replies, "This may sound funny, but do you know (name of person)?". I say yes, she is my birth mom, as I was adopted early early on in my childhood. This girl then goes on and asks, "Do you know (name of my birth dad)?" I say yes, but I have never seen him as he just kinda disappeared. She then says: "Tyler, You are my older half brother!" :eek:

You see, my birth dad kind of just ran off and I have yet to meet him or his kids (until now). My birth mom, I see her about once a year along with my half sisters from her side.

So yup, It was kind of a shock!

What are the chances?

She said that she has a picture of me at home and has always wanted to meet up, but her dad was against it. I did get her phone number and gave her mine, will see where this goes...:unsure:

Take Care,

Last edited by a moderator:

Epi-do

I see dead people
How cool is that?

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
And congratulations on finding your sibling; you guys have a lot of catching up to do and I'm sure it'll be fun. Very happy for you both...

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Wow, congo rats!

imurphy

Forum Captain
I did get her phone number and gave her mine, will see where this goes...:unsure:

HIPPA Violation, RIGHT there!!

No seriously, really really happy for you. That is fantastic, as an adoptee myself, I envy you!

OP
OP
tydek07

tydek07

Forum Captain
hehe, thanks all :D Its going to be interesting and cool at the same time.

Second

Forum Lieutenant
yea man congrats hope it goes well, keep us posted

medic417

The Truth Provider
Really cool. Hope you get to know your family. At least you didn't accidentally marry your sister. :p

csly27

Forum Lieutenant
Congrats, that is amazing. have fun catching up.

Labareda

Forum Probie
Congratulations.
Before I retired, there was just a new kid in the FH and his first run was with me.
For his surprise, it was hes aunt.
Its not that simillar, I just thought it would be interesting to bring up.
Anyway, congratulations and I hope you two get along well. ;)