Waiting to hear results advice???

Keeley

Forum Ride Along
Hey everyone the last time I was on hear I failed the nremt for the second time. Since then it has been 3 months and I studied from jb learning, emt crash course, and even hired a tutor!!!!! But here’s the thing I took my test yesterday and it seemed so damn hard!!! And on top of it all it stopped me at exactly 70. In your advice is that good or just to damn good to be true?? I’m freaking out because I worked so hard yet stopping me at 70 is really throwing me off. Took it on a Friday and probably won’t know till Monday gonna be a long one. Thanks!

Gurby

Forum Asst. Chief
Very very likely that you passed!

The better you do, the harder it gets, until it's asking paramedic+ level questions. So it's good that it seemed really hard!
If it stopped right at 70 you either did really well, or really poorly. Since it was asking such difficult questions, you were probably doing well!

OP
OP
K

Keeley

Forum Ride Along
Thank you!!! I am just freaking out since this is my last go out it before having to take that refresher. The first two times I just didn’t study right and this last time around I felt really confident. Until I read some of the questions... I just don’t see how I could get stopped so soon!!! Will update you!!

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Thank you!!! I am just freaking out since this is my last go out it before having to take that refresher. The first two times I just didn’t study right and this last time around I felt really confident. Until I read some of the questions... I just don’t see how I could get stopped so soon!!! Will update you!!

You either met the baseline competency or failed magnificently. I’d guess you passed

TiffanyS987

Forum Ride Along
Did you pass? 😊