Very Ignorant People

Cory

Forum Captain
Just read the majority of the comments at the bottom of this video. Infuriating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU

This one imparticular:

I seriously think it was conspiracy!! I mean an ambulance needs to be really lightning quick because time is of the essence. The way the ambulance is reversing looks like it's a kid driving a vehicle for the first time. Come on - they reversed VERY slowly. MJ could have been saved if the stupid Murray has enough sense to call 911 right away instead of waiting for 50 minutes. He is definitely involved in some murky conspiracy to kill MJ. The circumstance surrounding his death is just so very odd

Sorry if no one cares, I just thought it was interesting how everyone is turning against the medics.

-Cory-

VentMedic

Forum Chief
Sorry if no one cares, I just thought it was interesting how everyone is turning against the medics.

-Cory-

Yes there have been quite a few critiques of the medics on the EMS forums. Since most of the EMS forums are open to anyone, all some fans have to do is see what the other "professionals" are saying about how the situation was handled.