Town Hall Meeting

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Since some of the members (myself included) cannot make it to the "Town Hall Meeting" tomorrow night; would it be possible to have a transcript or a summary of what was discussed posted on the forums so those that couldn't make it can add some input?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Yes, if possible, a transcript will be created.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Since some of the members (myself included) cannot make it to the "Town Hall Meeting" tomorrow night; would it be possible to have a transcript or a summary of what was discussed posted on the forums so those that couldn't make it can add some input?

Second that.

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
so 6 PST?

JPINFV

Gadfly
Err, ya'll mean EDT and not EST, right?

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Can't attend.

Daughter's 20th BD supper.

OP
OP
HotelCo

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
So, I'm not actually expecting that anyone bothered to get a transcript or summarize what happened in the meeting last night, but I'll ask anyway...

Did anyone happen to get a transcript of the meeting last night for those of us that couldn't be there?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
So, I'm not actually expecting that anyone bothered to get a transcript or summarize what happened in the meeting last night, but I'll ask anyway...

Did anyone happen to get a transcript of the meeting last night for those of us that couldn't be there?

Yes, we do have a transcript of the Town Hall. Matt is cleaning in up, allowing it to be an easier read.

Please don't read that as the transcript being censored. We had to rely on a back up chat room. The original system was going to be a simple question and answer type, but we wanted a more free flowing conversation. So we went with Plan B which was more like what we currently use.

When a member asked a question, other people would be chatting while one of the CL's answered it. We're going to clean it all up so that it's more of a question and answer transcript.

Chimp

FTRPO

Forum Crew Member
Seriously Linuss Have some respect.

46Young

Level 25 EMS Wizard
So, did everyone work out their differences? Is the bickering and whining a thing of the past? Are the mods cool now, or are they as militant as ever? Are there going to be any more complaints of posting new threads on old subjects or resurrecting new threads? A newbie is bashed for starting a repetitive thread, and is also bashed for resurrecting an old one to ask a new question or maybe clarification on something. They're jumped on either way. Too many petty :censored: stirrers here.

(I had to run calls, and as such I was unavailable for any portion of the meeting)

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
It will be up tonight. Last week I had family in town and a weekend at the beach.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
She looks just like ME!

I tried to hire her out to MtRresque for the season but she went and got a better job.

Transcripts are a bear.