the 100% directionless thread

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
That’s gonna hurt.
lol, well my Ultrasound appt isn't for another couple weeks still... so yeah...
Bring the VA in on it, brother. Even if it ain’t yet on the presumptive list, having symptoms develop and get documented can mean government funding for your care later on down the line.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Excited... The bagpipes I bought last week should arrive tomorrow.

In other news, loving involuntary yoga... Just am sore and need to do some voluntary yoga to compensate for the lack of flexibility.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief

In other news, loving involuntary yoga... Just am sore and need to do some voluntary yoga to compensate for the lack of flexibility.
Playing the pipes ought to increase your running ability…😀😀

PotatoMedic

Playing the pipes ought to increase your running ability…😀😀
It's going to either solidify or end my marriage. 😅

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

Thank God I am not your neighbor.

PotatoMedic

I'll make a YouTube page just for you

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
And…. My GOD MAN! Don’t leave us in suspense!!!

lol, well my Ultrasound appt isn't for another couple weeks still... so yeah...
Just finished my ultrasound appointment. They looked at kidneys and bladder (had to come in with a full bladder, then after initial reading empty it lol)

I asked the Tech, she said she didn't see anything jump out at her but the Radiologist would have to take a look (not surprising) but would probably take a couple days for their report to be ready

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
They looked at kidneys and bladder (had to come in with a full bladder, then after initial reading empty it lol)
That's gotta feel weird...pressure on a full bladder...

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
It was def not the most comfortable exam I've had lols (though I'm sure it's a bit better than the "I turned 50 so now they want me to drop pants..." exam lols!)

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
That's gotta feel weird...pressure on a full bladder...

I’ve been blessed with messed up kidneys and have had more than one Intravenous pyelogram (IVP). No fun at all. Full bladder and a squeeze on your kidneys to get better radiographs.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
And my Kidney/Bladder ultrasound came back "normal". A bit anticlimactic but best case haha

Though the Doc still wants me to do a 24hr urine collection analysis. Been holding off on that cuz I didn't wanna be bringing that jug into work (or do it day before and leave it sitting at home before taking to the lab the next day) and my next 4 day is like a week away still

E tank

Caution: Paralyzing Agent
1648168635822.png

Apple juice or urine?...you decide....
Just make sure at some point you fill a jug with apple juice, leave it at the station in the fridge, then come back from days off and ask if anyone had seen your urine samples..?