the 100% directionless thread

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
What did they do?
Sent out this poorly worded email. Guess a lot of customers were quick to remind them that unemployment is at a record high.
20200405_211146.jpg

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Yes because during this time with limited PPE we definitely need 20,000 shirts delivered to the front line staff.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Those pages plus a couple more after, a bunch of people arguing around in circles.

Seems to be happening a lot lately in a bunch of threads.

That and a cat stealing pasta lol
It was more of an oval if I may say so haha

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
It was actually a very neat box with one dot on the outside of the box.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Y'all say that but if you were in full suit and someone needed CPR again, would you really not? Doubt it
So this right here is where we make the point of "you don't know what you don't know". I can guarantee you @VFlutter and everyone else I've talked to on here for years knew exactly what I meant by this. I have no problem doing my job in full PPE considering I started my last shift with a 9 year old ran over by a car and ended it literally doing CPR on someone else that I've been taking to the hospital for years. I did so in the PPE that the situations required. It was a joke. One that was quite clearly missed. And all it resulted in was what? 6 pages of useless conversation.

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
So this right here is where we make the point of "you don't know what you don't know". I can guarantee you @VFlutter and everyone else I've talked to on here for years knew exactly what I meant by this. I have no problem doing my job in full PPE considering I started my last shift with a 9 year old ran over by a car and ended it literally doing CPR on someone else that I've been taking to the hospital for years. I did so in the PPE that the situations required. It was a joke. One that was quite clearly missed. And all it resulted in was what? 6 pages of useless conversation.

What I said was I was sure you'd do your job...

Did that statement come off differently?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Google search, do what you gotta do, but by God this is a travesty. //facepalms//

ETA: you do know I’m (partially) joking?..
Some people have had deprived childhoods...then again, it's not like Mel Brooks could ever make another movie without somebody being upset.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Some people have had deprived childhoods...then again, it's not like Mel Brooks could ever make another movie without somebody being upset.

Just imagine if Blazing Saddles came out in todays world...

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Spaceballs will always have a special place in my 80’s-child-driven heart.
Just imagine if Blazing Saddles came out in todays world...
Ha! Fat chance. #Triggered.

Anyhow, ending the night on a bit of Waylon Jennings—true country BTW—and a couple of drinks. Keep it light, everyone...