the 100% directionless thread

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
I got a few more days before you will want to avoid the Tacoma, WA area. (PS day one of three done for finals!)

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Bilateral clavicle fractures, rib fractures, skull fracture with a subdural hematoma, a femur fracture, L4-L5 fracture, and retinal hemorrhages to top it off. All on a three month old. Sometimes I feel ready to give up on the human race.

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Bilateral clavicle fractures, rib fractures, skull fracture with a subdural hematoma, a femur fracture, L4-L5 fracture, and retinal hemorrhages to top it off. All on a three month old. Sometimes I feel ready to give up on the human race.

Well that makes me want to cry.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Child abuse?

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
The common theme in each of those articles is brain/retina damage without other signs of abuse.

Bilateral clavicle and rib fractures along with long bone fractures in a three month old are huge signs of abuse.

Maybe. I wasn't there. I was just pointing out that "shaken baby syndrome" that you referred to has come under heavy scrutiny.

PotatoMedic

Paper due tomorrow. Really don't want to do it. Just a few more pages. I hate 90 degree weather.

PotatoMedic

And paper done! Not my best work.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Back from a mini vacation from St. Louis.

Cardiac arrest in a nasty mobile home, polypharm overdose RSI, traffic accident, and multiple pretty legit transfers out of our local ED.

I'm only halfway done with this shift...I want to go back now please.

PotatoMedic

Passed paramedic school!!! NREMT practical tomorrow and written next week once I get my authorization!

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Just finished season 3 of Game of Thrones, including the red wedding...all I gotta say (2 years later than the rest of the world) is f*** Walder Frey and anyone else who plays the Reins of Castomere at weddings lol :p

Fire51

Forum Lieutenant
EVOC for three days, at least I'll be getting paid to do it! Then I start my field training with new company very soon! Super excited (well at least for the field not EVOC).