Ten new members this week

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I just wanted to take a moment and welcome all the new members to the EMTLife forum. Ten members have join in the last week and a few of them are already posting.

If you haven't done so already, please start a thread and introduce yourself. If you have a picture of yourself please feel free to post it by uploading it into your profile.

Oh, and this one is a biggie for me, if you have a link to your department's web site please provide it. I always like looking at what everyone's running these days.

And again, welcome to EMTLife.com!!!

Chimp

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
10 new members and over three hundred posts in 10 days. The word is getting out.

I would also like to welcome all new members, and invite you to introduce yourselves. You'll find us a pretty laid back but very informative group.

I know I've learned a lot here, and so will you.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
To all the new (and old) members: put your pictures up! I like to see who I'm chatting with! ;)

ma2va92

Forum Lieutenant
Originally posted by rescuelt@Jul 16 2004, 10:03 AM
To all the new (and old) members: put your pictures up! I like to see who I'm chatting with! ;)
I'll see if i can get a copy of my photo from the post office lol :lol:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by GVRS672+Jul 20 2004, 08:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GVRS672 @ Jul 20 2004, 08:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rescuelt@Jul 16 2004, 10:03 AM
I'll see if i can get a copy of my photo from the post office lol :lol: [/b][/quote]
And here I thought your avatar WAS your photo! :p