sweet shift tonight

sdadam

DialedMedics.com
hey guys, so I'm working the UFC fight tonight. It's at marine corps air station mirimar in SD. I'm really stoked it's going to be awesome watching a ufc fight ringside. Just thought I would brag a bit, it's on spike TV so if anyone watches maybe they will see me! ;-)

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
So how will we tell if we see you? :p

jedirye

Forum Lieutenant
I envy you. A couple lucky people from my company got to do the Next Big Thing in Tampa, FL.

-rye

OP
OP
sdadam

sdadam

DialedMedics.com
well, I didn't get on tv, but i did treat and Tx Markis Davis, one of the guys from that reality fight tv show on spike tv a season or two ago, he broke his thumb pretty good, but won anyway. he turned out to be a really nice guy, best part, ring girls invited me and my partner to hang out with them after they got done with the after party, just got back. I don't think I need to tell you all how great that just was. ;-)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Nice... Did you get any phone numbers ;).

I once worked with a guy who was a full-time airport firefighter near a nascar track. He said that when they left town after a race, they all had a big bar-b-q at the airport and all the ff's were invited... he said that all of the drivers were really nice folks.